e-learning Resources for Wales
Welcome to our e-learning portal, created and managed by us, G2G Communities CIC. Our e-learning portal has been created to deliver our courses to learners, and to provide resources and materials to learners and teachers.
Any projects that we are involved in, such as All SySTEMs Go or Full STEAM Ahead, the learning resources are made available (for free) here, view our courses to take a module. You can also partner with us to make your resources available on our e-learning platform – further information below.
Work at Your Own Pace. Your progress is saved as your work through modules and lessons, you can return at anytime to pickup where you left off.
Earn Achievements. When you complete a course you can receive a badge reward and certificates of accreditation.
Bookmark Pages. Create your own personal bookmarks. You can bookmark any page by clicking the ‘Star’ at the top of the website. You could bookmark the page you are on in a course to pick up where you left off at a later date, learn at your own pace.
Customise Your Experience. Tailor the website the way you want. On the Left click the website customiser icon to tailor the website design and layout to suite you. All settings are saved to your account for the next time you login.
Partner with Us
Our e-learning platform is available to everyone, you can partner with us to provide your learning materials online, contact us or call 01745 33 44 82 to discuss.
Here are just a few features that our e-learning platform has to offer:
- Your Content – Deliver for free, restrict to authorised users or sell your courses and subscriptions
- User Reports – Track user progress and quiz results with ease
- Multi-Tier Courses – Break-up courses into lessons, topics, quizzes, and categories
- Drip-Feed Content – Drip-feed your lesson content according to a schedule
- Certificates & Points – Award custom certificates and points for course activities
- Advanced Quizzing – Different question types, custom messages, and MUCH more
- Expire Access – Remove access after a specified amount of time
- Manage Assignments – Comment and approve on submitted assignments
- Lesson Timers – Set a minimum amount of time that must be spent per lesson
- Flexible Prerequisites – Set course, lesson, and quiz based prerequisites
- User Progression – Front-end profiles so users can track their course activity and achievements